TimeLinx provides time and expense reporting and project management functions for Sage CRM that let users proactively manage projects, tasks, staff resources, costs, profits, and much more. For professional services firms, manufacturers, and other businesses, TimeLinx extends a Sage CRM system through the entire customer and project lifecycle, from Campaigns to Opportunities, Service Delivery, Customer Service and Technical Support. TimeLinx also provides optional bi-directional integration with your choice of accounting system, eliminating duplicate data entry and enabling fast, accurate invoicing. Real time reporting, GANTT charts, and dashboards keep project managers informed with a single view of all projects allowing managers to easily react and make proactive adjustments.
TimeLinx provides the latest features in project management including:
• Interactive GANTT charts
• Native web functionality for global use
• Project, Task, and Resource Management with complete financial visibility and profitability management
• Performance Dashboards
• Calendar & Scheduling
• Time & Expense Management
• Revenue Optimization EngineTM
• Customer Service / Technical Support integration
• Bi-directional billing, expense and G/L synchronization with the optional TimeLinx Accounting Platform
An entire organization – from sales to senior management – gains permission-based access to comprehensive data, eliminating information silos between departments and increasing efficiency and profitability. Sales can easily identify cross selling and up-selling opportunities while C-level executives gain valuable insight to improve resource utilization and profitability.
Visit www.TimeLinxSoftware.com to learn more or to schedule a demo.
© The Sage Group plc 2020All Rights Reserved